Synaesthetic Monk's Blues

Phantasmagoria, magic lantern shows, spectacles without substance. They achieved complete sensory experiences through noise, incense, lightening, water. There may be a time when we'll attend Weather Theaters to recall the sensation of rain.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ithaca, New York, United States

The main thing a musician would like to do, is to give a picture to the listener of the many wonderful things he knows of and senses in the universe... I'm using the insides of sounds to move around in a very subtle way which, I think, ends up being inevitable. I feel it's the only solution to that particular problem that I presented myself.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Leave it on...
A note to pass...
Often untold...
The only thing we've clung to is
not our own.


Leaving on...
Remove the path...
The plot is then sold.
The only thing we've clung to is
not our own.


And I can tell left from right
I need not be warned
And everytime I round the Corner
Ill remember that.

Opposite's next in line
No clearer in form.
What option did I have?

A great day for freedom...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home