Synaesthetic Monk's Blues

Phantasmagoria, magic lantern shows, spectacles without substance. They achieved complete sensory experiences through noise, incense, lightening, water. There may be a time when we'll attend Weather Theaters to recall the sensation of rain.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ithaca, New York, United States

The main thing a musician would like to do, is to give a picture to the listener of the many wonderful things he knows of and senses in the universe... I'm using the insides of sounds to move around in a very subtle way which, I think, ends up being inevitable. I feel it's the only solution to that particular problem that I presented myself.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

"O children of the night,
Who among you will run with the hunt?

Now night arrives with her purple legion
Retire now to your tents and dreams.
Tomorrow we enter the town of my birth
I want to be ready ... "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home